The meadow planting experiment is now finished and the results are being written up for publication. The experiment ran from early 2014 until the end of 2016, and as previous posts here have described we have collected a lot of information, opinions, bugs, soil samples and so on. There are a lot of things that have been learned from the experiment, both about the science, and the practicalities, and we are immensely grateful to the many people who made it possible, in particular staff in both Luton and Bedford Councils, and the users of the various parks and greenspaces where the experiments were run. Everyone’s participation was important in making sure we learned as much as possible from the work – thanks! The detailed results will be posted here as they become available, but we have also produced a short video about the experiments, their purpose, and what is being learned from them. We hope gives an useful overview of what the meadows were all about, and we hope you enjoy it!